Do you want to engage on the university’s highest political stage? Do you want to influence and model the future of our university? Do you want to be discussing with Bernhard Eherenzeller and Vito Roberto on an equal footing?
Now is your chance! Apply to represent your fellow students in the schools, the senate or the appeal committee!
What committees are there?
- School of Management (SoM): 4 representatives
- School of Economics and Political Sciences (SEPS): 4 representatives
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS): 2 representatives
- School of Finance (SoF): 1 representative
- School of Computer Science (NEW!)
- Law School (LS): 3 representatives
- Senate 8 representatives
- SHSG Appeal committee: 2–5 representatives
Further information about the different positions and assignments can be found on here!
Every elected representative will automatically be member of the student parliament and will therefore also have the opportunity to participate in the parliament´s work during its 3–4 meetings each semester.
Who can candidate?
Every student can apply to the different committees, independently of her or his program and level of study. Your duty as a committee member is to introduce and represent the opinion of the student body at the four school meetings during the semester.
For the appeal committee, only bachelor students can apply.
Process of candidate election
- Candidacy: Monday, 19h April 2021, 8am until Sunday, 25th April, 2021, 8am
- Elections: Monday, 3rd Mai 2021, 8am until Thursday, 6th May 2021, 6pm
How do I apply?
- Fill in all the information required in the attached candidate form. (Senat Form/Appeal Form)
- Send it to email@example.com by Sunday, April 25th 2021, 8am.
For more information about the elections write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and wish you an exciting election!
Your SHSG electoral office