The financial aspects around your studies aren't always easy to handle. To tackle the issue, the SHSG introduced two funds which address two distinct financial aspects. Through these funds, financial support can be asked for and will be allocated by commissions responsible for those funds.
Fund for the Promotion of Student Commitment
The Fund for the Promotion of Student Commitment serves to suppoert student projects and initiatives as well as to support associations independent of projects. For more detailed information, refer to the regulations document available for downloading below.
The next meeting of the funds commission will take place in fall semester 2018. The deadline for applications is three weeks before, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be accepted if they are submitted in ONE SINGLE, formally correct PDF-Document completed according to regulations. The checklist below serves as an aid, but is not binding. To ascertain what requirements must be met by a formally correct application, please study the Regulations on the Fund for the Promotion of Student Commitment.
A meeting of the commission will only take place if there is a minimum of at least 3 requests. Should the number of 3 requests not be reached, the applications will be postponed automatically to the next meeting. If a meeting is not held due to missing applications, the pending applications are guaranteed to be discussed in the next meeting
A checklist is here.
- The checklist serves as an aid, but is not binding in any way. For binding requirements, please consult the regulations.
- Applications must be submitted as a PDF document
- Only formally correct applications completed according to the regulations are accepted.
- The deadline for applications is three weeks ahead of the next meeting, at email@example.com
- Meetings of the Funds Commission are only held when a minimum of at least 3 applications is reached. If a meeting is not held due to missing applications, the pending applications are guaranteed to be discussed in the next meeting.
Special Thanks to the Career & Corporate Services
The fund is financed by the HSG Talents Conference. The HSG Talents Conference ist organised by the Career & Corporate Services (CSC). The Student Union would like to thank everyone for the support and cooperation.
Social and Cultural Fund
The Social and Cultural Fund serves to support students' initiatives and to improve the social status of the students of the University of St.Gallen. All enrolled students with a valid student ID are qualified for the application process.
More detailed information about the application process are to be found in the documents made available for downloading. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.