Drooling eyelids during the lecture? Your level of concentration went downhill for the last hours? Maybe you are already studying in the library since 8 o'clock and no coffee break gets you up again?
Well then, it's time to pay a visit to our relaxation room for a powernap!
1st basement level in the main building (room number 01-U151)
Corridor between the video installation and the A-Mensa
|Normal||Break||Learning phase (CW 1-5, 22-27)||Holidays|
|Mon.||7 am - 4 pm||7 am - 3 pm||7 am - 5 pm||closed|
|Tue.||7 am - 4 pm||7 am - 3 pm||7 am - 5 pm||closed|
|Wed.||7 am - 4 pm||7 am - 3 pm||7 am - 5 pm||closed|
|Thu.||7 am - 4 pm||7 am - 3 pm||7 am - 5 pm||closed|
|Fri.||7 am - 3 pm||7 am - 3 pm||7 am - 5 pm||closed|
Using the relaxation room
We kindly ask our visitors to consider the following rules:
- The relaxation room is a place quiteness and recreation. We therefore ask our visitors to act accordingly.
- To keep the level of noise down, jackets and bags should be placed in the lockers or wardrobe and not be taken into the room.
- Considering other visitors, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting when seriously ill.
- Music can be listened to as long as it is on headphones.
- Mobile phones need to be switched off.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the room.
- Alarms are not allowed as well - this is why we have wake-up service.
Inconsiderate users can be expelled from the relaxation room for a certain time. Also we don't take responsibility for any items placed in the locker or wardrobe.
Do you have questions or ideas for improvement?
We are happy to answer you questions and are always open for tips of improvement. Please tell the supervisor staff, send us an e-mail (email@example.com) or leave a message on our feedback wall.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing time in our room!