Here you will find the most important information to facilitate your start at HSG. Under the tab Admission you may find information about the HSG application process as well as links to futher infromation about the University of St.Gallen and its programmes. If you are accepted at HSG, the subpage Organisational Matters will guide you with regards to administrative processes such as visa, application at Town Hall, health insurance, opening a bank account, mobile phone plans and working in Switzerland. Are you looking for accommodation? Please visite the Housing tab. For a smooth semester start, HSG organizes the Freshers' Week or Kick-off Days, which you will find more information about under Semester Start as well as some last minute tips for your first day.
We hope to have helped you and wish you a good start at HSG!
6 Steps to Studying at HSG
1. Gather information on HSG study programmes
- Untergraduate studies (Bachelor's degree)
- Graduate studies (Master's degree)
- International Bachelor's and Master's programmes
- Jus study (only available in german)
2. Check entry requirements
3. Prepare supporting documents
4. Apply online and pay the application fee
5. HSG processes your application
6. Possible admission test (Bachelor) or selection process (Master)